Farm Events Manager
UPDATE 2/12/15 : THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED !! NEW TEAM MEMBER ANNOUNCED SOON!
Farm Adventure Ltd is our growing outdoor events business. Working with a range of Clients from groups of stags and hens, to corporate professionals, to large groups for DIY weddings and events, there is a real diversity to what we do.
We are looking for a unique individual who can initially work and train alongside our team at our primary location in Masham, North Yorkshire. This will develop into a management role based at our new site near Whitchurch in Shropshire.
The successful candidate will enjoy working both professionally and enthusiastically with the general public and corporate clients.
- high energy levels, with the ability to engage and encourage others
- a cheerful disposition
- the ability to work under pressure
- the understanding of working with different levels of clients
- Excellent time management skills are essential
Job Role Requirements:
- thrive on a wide range of office based tasks to include managing enquiries, bookings and marketing development
- working regularly outdoors, setting up and delivering all events
- be flexible with working some long hours & in particular a significant number of Saturdays throughout the year
- experience is not essential however some agricultural knowledge and/or background is desirable as basic animal management will be required
- a full UK driving license
Ultimately, we are looking for a keen, adaptable individual with a ‘have a go’ attitude who can demonstrate the ability to work as part of our team and on their own.
Have a look at our website, to see what we’re all about! www.farmadventure.co.uk
TO APPLY : send your CV to email@example.com. Deadline is 4th December 2015.